So here are my health resolutions. Yeah, in March. Resolutions in January are overrated.
- Drink water. I don’t even drink any unless there is nothing else to drink. H20 is now going to be my beverage of choice.
- If it doesn’t taste fabulous, don’t swallow. Sounds kind of eating-disorderish but, if it’s not worth it, then well, it’s not worth it.
- Walk everyday. At least one hour. Everyday. Rain or shine. Everyday. If the weather is super bad, I’ll take it to the treadmill.
- Absolutely no eating 3 hours before bedtime. So since I’m also going to try to start sleeping at 10:30, that means my meal cut off time is 7:30. Even if I’m going to a ‘3asha or wedding. Well maybe not a wedding, but you know what I’m saying. To really try to make this work, I’ll brush my teeth at 7:30 instead of just before I go to bed.
- I must have 3 solid meals a day. I
usuallyalways eat breakfast then graze all day until dinner. No more! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This will cut down on my snacking and hopefully help me get all the nutrition I need each day.
- Speaking of snacking. I’m done with mindless snacking. If I’m really hungry I’ll eat something real. If I’m just bored I’ll chew on gum. (Thanks Biggest Loser for that tip.)
- I must strength train. I must strength train. I must strength train.
So why am I posting this and not just keeping it to myself? Well, duh! You guys are my sisters and are going to keep me in check, right? I want to be able to answer to someone if anyone calls me on any of these things. Let’s face it, we have some health issues in our family and I don’t want to be taking any medications for any diseases I could have prevented.
And of course there’s always the fact that I want to be smokin’ hot!